join the bcc family
The BCC is hiring for part-time Program Staff! Program Staff work in our Before and After School Programs and on No School Fun Days.
Pay is $10/hr and scheduling can be flexible alongside a semester class schedule
– Actively supervise kids ages PK-5th grade during free play activities such as crafts, indoor games and toys, gym time, and outside play at the park or BCC patio/sandbox
– Model, encourage, teach, and re-teach students appropriate behaviors and center-wide expectations
– Participate in staff meetings, required trainings, and other professional development opportunities that align with being a licensed childcare center
– Follow BCC policies and procedures in order to ensure high quality care for all students
– Be a responsible and inclusive member of our BCC team by leaning into communication and adaptability
– Great experience working with kids from diverse backgrounds alongside Lincoln Public Schools
– Staff hired during the school year have an opportunity to increase hours through working No School Fun Days, subbing in our Preschool Program, and staying on through our Super Summer Program
– The Belmont Community Center is a 5 minute drive (and 14 minute bus ride) from UNL city campus
Shifts Available — Fall 2021
PM Shifts — 2:30pm-5:30pm Monday through Friday
Interested in becoming a part-time Program Staff at the Belmont Community Center?
Do the shifts available fit your schedule?
Email Programs Director, Levi Eggers at email@example.com
Belmont Community Center prohibits discrimination against employees, directors, or officers on account of race, color, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or national origin. In addition, the Belmont Community Center prohibits retaliation/victimization against an employee for complaining about alleged discrimination and/or harassment.